Construction Inspection Services for Maryland State Highway Districts 3, 4, 6 & 7
Daniel Consultants, Inc. (DCI) provided experienced and trained personnel to perform inspection and monitoring of construction on various Maryland State Highway projects.
The locations were District 3 (Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties), District 4 (Baltimore and Harford Counties), District 6 (Washington, Allegheny and Garrett Counties) and District 7 (Howard, Frederick and Carroll Counties). DCI provided inspectors at levels ET-III, ET-IV and ET-V working under the direction and supervision of MD SHA Resident Engineer. The various tasks included contracts for highways, bridges, box culverts, noise abatement walls, structural steel painting, utility relocations, storm water management facilities, traffic control plans, signing, lighting and sediment/erosion control plans.
Some of the tasks completed are:
- Rehabilitation of MD 140 from MD 91 to MD 31 – Carroll County, MD.
- Modification to Route 550 – Woodsboro, MD
- Interchange Improvements – I-70 at US 340 and US 15 – Frederick, MD
- MD 22 at MD 136 and MD 155 intersection improvements
- MD 24 and MD 23 Harford County, safety and resurfacing
- US 40, Joppa Road, Harford County, Intersection improvements for safety- geometric improvements, erosion sediment control, Maintenance of Traffic, signal control, signing and marking.