Patrick Henry Drive Reconstruction Project
As a Prime Contractor, DCI was responsible for the roadway reconstruction design of the approximately 2,500LF of roadway that involved roadway widening that met the county standards.
This project involved alternative studies, vertical and horizontal geometry, sidewalk, and storm drainage design of the extensive right of way plat preparations. The purpose of the project was to upgrade the roadway to County standard and improve the aesthetics of the neighborhood. DCI provided base mapping, schematic design, and design development for PI plans, Maintenance of Traffic Plans, Semi-Final plan, Final P, S&E and permits.
The key aspects of the project objectives are the following:
- Improve the pavement condition, typical roadway width, driveway, and vertical profile
- Improve sidewalk and intersection geometry at Church Street
- Parking reconfiguration of off-street parking, Pedestrian movement plans
- Fence removal and relocation
- Storm drainage analysis and design, and erosion sediment control plans
- Right-of-Way Plats, Permit plans