Church Mount Oak and Woodmore Road Inspection Services
DCI provided full time Assistant Office Engineer and Inspector to monitor the $5M roadway and intersection project.
The project involved supervision of contractor and subcontractors and involved various disciplines such as survey stake out of utilities, LOD, drainage items, pavement, shoulders, curb and gutter, traffic signals, pavement marking, lighting, landscaping etc. DCI staff provided support for Claims Resolution and CPM Scheduling
This intersection improvement improves the safety and capacity of the intersection which includes moving the eastbound Woodmore Road approach to the north to align with Mount Oak Road, widening the approach roadways to arterial and collector divided roadways as well as installing a traffic signal and pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
Specific construction inspection responsibilities included:
- DCI Prepare Inspections Daily Reports
- Review Contract Specifications
- Calculate Payable per PG County and SHA standards.
- Conducted field tests of materials
- Inspected erosion and sediment control plans
- Utility relocations, curb and gutter
- Monitor the contractor’s work